Monument to the volunteers of Tverečius 1918-1920

Memory places

Contact us

Monument from 1918 to 1920 Tverečius volunteers in the town square, designed by district architect Juozas Panavas. It is not a homogeneous monument, but an entire complex consisting of a cross made by Gintaras Černius, a large field stone with a board bearing the names of 26 volunteers from the region. Augustin Voldemar, 27th on the list, signed the order for the establishment of the Lithuanian Armed Forces.
The construction of this monument was funded by the district municipality.

Reviews

To comment on