Dūkštas St. Trinity Orthodox Church

Manors, Churches, Ethnographical Villages, Mills

Registered in 1948, at that time there were about 50 thousand believers. Between 1957-1958 church was reconstructed with help from the Moscow Patriarchate. In 1963 due to community negativity church was closed. There was a warehouse in the building. After 1989 the building was repaired and St. Trinity Orthodox Church was transfered to Dūkštas orthodox parish.

Reviews

To comment on