Ignalina District Tourism Information Center

The Crucified Jesus Church of Gaidė

Manors, Churches, Ethnographical Villages, Mills

Located in Gaidė village. Built in 1726 and in 1794, during the uprising was demolished. In 1883 a new wooden church was built. In 1925 parish was founded. In 1938 was built the present wooden church. There are 5 paintings (cultural monuments) in the church: "St. Mary", the portrait of Teofilius Bruževskis, "St. Theophilus "," St. Bartholomew "," St. Martynas ".

Reviews

To comment on