Church is located in a village of Mielagėnai. The church is a cultural monument. There are sculptures of St. Nicholas, St. Peter and St. Paul with antique features in the facade of church. These sculptures, paintings and epitaphs of Justina and Kazimieras Kublickai are by the author Vincas Smakauskas. The interior equitpment were created by master Labanovskis. The gates of expressive forms and proportions, that are late classicism and romantic style with the bell tower are located in the western part of the churchyard fence. Built around 1830 church fence is well preserved, it is made of stones, decorated with a small rubble mosaic.