Located in a village of Vosiūnai, on the right shore of Dysna, near the Belarusian border. The construction of the church began in 1918 initiated by priest Vaclovas Giedrys. With the care of priest Juozas Ercius the church building started in 1919 in Kazėnai village (2 km from Vosiūnai). Temporary chapel was built. Because of the disagreement with the owner of the land, construction has not started. In 1921 priest J. Ericius built the current church. The church has unusual proportions, is basilic, low and wide, with a turret on the apse. Vosiūnai Švč. Virgin Mary Church has 3 naves inside.