Located in Kačergiškė village. Chapel was built in 1748 and rebuilt in 1783. After Second World War the wooden church was not used, and in 1961, The Soviet government turned it into a warehouse. In 1990 with the initiative of Pastor Edmundas Paulionis, church repair works was started. Reconstruction works under the leadership of priest Kestutis Ralius, ware finished in 1993. Chapel pillat "The Resurrection of Christ" (by Teofilis Patiejūnas) was built near the church.