Monument is located at the south of the train station. Built in 1989 August 20 by Lithuania's Reorganization Movement Ignalina District Council. Authors - folk artist Juozas Jakštas and architect Valdas Ozarinskas. This is 19 meters height cross made from oak with a sculptural composition and a carved note "Through Siberian Misery to Resurrection". There is a cross formed from the rails at the bottom of the monument. The monument is dedicated in memory of mass deportations of the Lithuanian people from 1941 to 1952.