In 1736 the manor belonged to Livonian cupbearers Justinas and Kazimieras Petras Kublickai. Since 1921 Romualdas Bžezinskis bacame the owner of the estate. There was a water mill, which disappeared during the Soviet era. From all manor buildings that has been renovated and old manor supervisor house is the most prominent - it operates as a cafe-restaurant, hotel and spa. Former horseshoe shaped barn-stables masonry was restored, covered with a huge glass and metal structure and adapted for helding the events. A farm building with a bakery was recently build on the site on the remains of the manor. Goods are made according to the authentical recipes of the culinary heritage, Paliesius Manor's bread and sweet baked goods are baked in an old-style baking oven. A two-storied icehouse house was restored for a new life, aslo a walking path and a stone fence were renewed. On the foundation, that was founded at the northern entrance of the manor, a wooden administrative-therapeutic cabinet was built, in which the Paliesius Physical Therapy Clinic is located.
The Paliesius Manor and the Exercise Therapy Clinic operating on its territory were selected as the "Most Attractive Health Tourism Destination 2019" in the EDEN project. The Paliesius Manor was recognized by the panel for its uniqueness and commitment to social, cultural and environmental sustainability.