Ignalina railway station water supply tower is one of the oldest buildings in Ignalina.
The hexagonal structure, a two-storied water tower, was built with the railway station near railtrail Warsaw-St. Petersburg in 1862. It was used to supply water into the locomotives, later to supply water to neighboring houses. Currently unused.
The water supply tower of Ignalina railway station is included in the Register of Cultural Heritage