The inhabitants of Švedriškė belonged to the parish of Kazitiškis. Poland in 1920 After the occupation of Vilnius region, the western part of the parish was left without a church. There is a temporary chapel in Garbšiai village. The owner of the Swedish sitting room Marija Leščiauskienė in 1927. donated 81.4 hectares of land with huts to the future church. 1928 equipped with a temporary chapel. 1929 appointed priest.
1933 built in 1934. the current wooden church is installed. It was a branch of Salak Parish. 1960-1989 pastor Antanas Juška (1906–1991), 1949–1956. Siberian prisoner.
The church project was prepared by engineer Stasys Taškūnas.
The church is neo-Gothic, rectangular in plan, two-tower, with a tower, a narrow apse and low sacristy. Cemetery fence metal, with reinforced concrete columns.