Located in Dūkštas. First wooden St. Cross Exaltation Church in Senasis Dūkštas (Dūkšteliai), Dūkštas Manor, was built in 1601 by the owners of the estate Rudaminai. Church was restored in 1674. The wooden church in Dūkštas was built in 1936. After Senasis Dūkštas church burned down in 1956, St. Stanislavas Kostka Church became an united parish church. There are 2 cultural monuments in the church: paintings of St. John (created by Jonas Rustemas) and "Mary with the Baby".