The first church in Linkmenys was built before 1517. Linkmenys parish church was funded by Žygimantas Augustus and like the bell tower, was made of wood. The wooden church was rebuilt in 1645, and then in 1720. Then she was given St. Trinity name. In the middle of the 19th century, the wooden church was reduced. In 1885, with the care and funds of Linkmenys parish priest T. Šimanskis and parishioners the construction of the current brick Linkmenys Church (project of military engineer Čerkasovas) began. Finally, the new brick Linkmenys Church was completed, equipped and consecrated in 1887. In 1898 a new brick fence was built around the church. Linkmenys St. Trinity Church - original 19th century stone and brick building with features of eclectic and neo-romantic styles. The church is a rectangular plan, basilica, single tower. The fence of the churchyard is stone masonry, with plastered pillars. The interior of the church is characterized by moderation.