Located in Naujasis Daugėliškis. Wooden parish church was built in 1526 with iniciative by Vaitiekus Goštautas in Senasis Daugėliškis (3 km south from Naujasis Daugėliškis). New church was built in 1600 and restored in 1812. In 1886 church was burned by lightning. In 1889 with priest Jonas Burba care new church of St. Joakimas and St. Ona was built. There is a cultural monument in the church, there are 3 easel paintings ("St. Francis of Assisi", "Holy Family", "St. Ona") and a cup ( made in 1738).